Senior Class Gift
Class of 2014
Leave a Legacy!
There are many time honored traditions at Millersville University. Since 1866, senior classes have demonstrated their spirit by raising funds for a class gift that leaves a lasting impression and demonstrates the appreciation for their time spent on campus.
Make a contribution to honor your graduation today!
To make your contribution to the senior gift, click here (and type your graduation year in the designation box).
The Senior Gift 2014 will be the renovation of the volleyball courts in the South Quad!
If you would like more information about the Senior Class Gift, please contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at 717-872-3352.
Class of 2014 Honorary Messages at December Commencement
With a minimum gift of $30 (or $14 for current students), you can honor your senior at December Commencement with a message printed in a special commencement booklet. Seniors, you can honor your parents, a faculty or staff member, or somone who has been influential in your college career.
You can complete the form by making a secure gift here.
- Select Gift Amount
- $30 minimum for parents
- $14 special rate for students (please fill in "other" box)
- Designation - Senior Class Gift
- Designation/Instructions -insert your message in this box
- Complete your contact information and submit the form
Due to production timelines, the deadline for December 2014 Honorary Messages is Friday, November 7. Message booklets will be distributed at Commencement. For any questions regarding Honorary Messages, please call 717-872-3352 or email Heather Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2014 SENIOR SEND OFF
Free Food … Free Grad Gift …. Photo Booth for memories
- Join your friends and soon-to-be fellow graduates that will welcome you to the Millersville University Alumni Association after graduation.
- Mark your calendars for Senior Send Off taking place on December 12, 2014, in the outside tented area of Pucillo Gymnasium immediately following the 4pm rehearsal.
RSVP at https://www.vendini.com/ticket-software.html?t=tix&e=3c3ab6f1fd37b0fbe3dbcf1c6c60113e or call the Office of Alumni Engagement at 717-872-3352.