We offer a variety of ways to see our beautiful campus. Click on a type of visit to register or to view more information.
- Daily Information Session and Tours
- Evening Information Session and Tours- Beginning Fall 2014 (registration coming soon)
- Open House
- Multicultural Outreach Day- February 28, 2015 (registration coming soon)
- Admitted Students Expo- April 11, 2015 (registration coming soon)
- Junior Preview Day- April 25, 2015 (registration coming soon)
- Transfer Sessions
- *Special Group Visits
- Virtual Tour
*If you would like to schedule a group visit of 7 or more prospective high school juniors or seniors, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks prior to the visit.
We know our visitors have varied interests. We aim to allow you to make the most out of your visit to Millersville, offering you options to suit your interests!
- Tour and Info Session - These include a half hour briefing from an admissions representative, followed by a student guided tour of the campus. This is an ideal way to learn not only about the campus, but also the admission process.
Transfer students often have individual concerns they would like addressed, often associated with transferability of credits, application procedures, registration and advisement. Millersville University hosts group information sessions throughout the year with the goal of providing assistance in addressing these questions. Transfer sessions specifically geared toward students who attend Harrisburg Area Community College (HACC) are also available.
The Transfer Workshop includes a presentation, optional tour and short individual meetings. Students are strongly encouraged to apply prior to the session and to submit official transcripts from all institution at which credits were attempted. Official transcripts can also be hand carried in a sealed envelope. Preliminary credit evaluations will be provided for students whose application files for the next available semester are complete by the date they attend a workshop.
A comprehensive event designed to help you determine whether Millersville University is the right place for you! Please join us on our beautiful campus and take advantage of interactive workshops for both students and parents. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the value of a Millersville education, tour the campus and residence halls, and talk with current students, professors, and university staff.
Get the inside scoop from the Admissions staff on some of our favorite restaurants, where to stay and fun places to go when visiting Millersville University. View Guide.