Important Dates & Information
|JAN 09||Application Deadline for Winter Graduation|
|JAN 16||Holiday (University is closed)|
Winter term ends after last final examination
Final grades for Winter term courses are due from faculty by 11pm
Final grades for Winter term available to students via MAX after 12nn
Residence Halls open at 12pm
Spring 2017 Classes begin
Last day to drop or add a course online (by 11:59pm)
W grade period begins
Availability of web schedules may change if the class schedule production timeline changes. Any updates will be made here when they are confirmed.
NOTICE from the Bursar
Students who register are responsible to drop any class they do not plan to attend. Failure to drop the class before the semester begins may result in charges and/or grades being posted to your records. Do not rely on the "drop for non-payment" policy to remove these classes.
Inclement Weather Policy
- Services from the Registrar's Office will be limited during the scheduled Banner (MAX and INB) Outage 1/03/17 through 1/05/17.
- Registration Guide - Current (PDF)
- Registration Guide - Last Term (PDF)
- Registration Videos
- Registration Appointment Schedule (When do I Register?) (PDF)
- Max Instruction Booklet (PDF)
- Thinking ahead to finals?
Planning to graduate in May 2017?
Register for GRAD 999 (CRN 7102) along with your other spring classes.
Planning to graduate in December 2016?
Submit your completed Graduation Application by September 29
Visit the Academic Calendar to view current and previous academic calendars.