Finals Rescheduled Again
Due to inclement weather forecast for this Saturday, 12/14, the make-up exams from Tuesday 12/10 will be rescheduled (yet again) as follows:
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 1 p.m. is now rescheduled to Friday, 12/13/2013 from 2:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 4 p.m. is now rescheduled to Saturday, 12/14/2013 from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Click here for additional details.
Center for Public Scholarship and Social Change
The Center for Public Scholarship and Social Change involves Millersville University students with the local community in research projects and community support.
A few of our partners include
- S.W.A.N (Scaling Walls a Note at a Time)
- Children of Incarcerated Parents Network of Lancaster County
- Lancaster Community Safety Coalition
- Lancaster Violent Crime Reduction Initiative
- Lancaster House Opportunity Partnership
Students: for how you can get involved and more details, please click here.
Polling and Research Office
The Community Engagement Grant Program aims to create a community of faculty with a shared interest in service learning and/or community based research to collaborate and support each other in the development of engaged public scholarship.
Events and Resources
The Center for Public Scholarship engaging events are excellent opportunities for faculty, staff, students, and the community to share their interest in service learning and community-based research.
The Policy Conference is an annual event that engages the University family and the community-at-large in national dialogues of policy issues of interest to the region, nation, and the world. The format of the event includes general and breakout sessions with keynote speakers and other experts of national and international repute.
The Center for Public Scholarship and Social Change has developed a set of resources at your disposal, including links, journals, conference information, and grant opportunities.