Finals Rescheduled Again
Due to inclement weather forecast for this Saturday, 12/14, the make-up exams from Tuesday 12/10 will be rescheduled (yet again) as follows:
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 1 p.m. is now rescheduled to Friday, 12/13/2013 from 2:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 4 p.m. is now rescheduled to Saturday, 12/14/2013 from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Click here for additional details.
Engaged Scholars Program
The Engaged Scholars Program aims to bring together faculty with a shared interest in community-based research (CBR) to build a community of practitioners that collaborate and support each other in the development of engaged public scholarship.
The program is designed for faculty interested in CBR and in transforming community-based pedagogy into scholarship. The goals of the program are to help faculty:
- incorporate community-based or service learning (SL) research into a course
- create publishable scholarship from community-based research
- develop a collaborative community of faculty involved in community-based scholarship
This program will allow faculty structured time to work on SL or CBR, collaboration with other faculty using SL or CBR, a finished product that can serve to convert pedagogy into scholarship, and a modest stipend to use for CBR/SL related activities.
Anyone interested in finding out more about the program can contact Dr. Mary Glazier.