Center for Sustainability
The mission of the The Center for Sustainability is to
- Educate the MU community about the three pillars of sustainability (environmental protection, economic justice, and social equality);
- Provide opportunities for MU to directly participate in sustainability initiatives on and off campus;
- Encourage student and faculty-led research and service on sustainability.
Wednesday October 22ndThe Center for Sustainability, in conjunction with the Sustainability Committee and the Office of the President, is thrilled to announce the first annual Campus Sustainability Day event on October 22, from 10 am - 4 pm in the SMC Atrium and Promenade. The event is free and open to the public and is designed for the entire campus community
|Projects On Campus|
'Ville-age GardenAn organic vegetable garden located behind the Huntingdon House, across from the SMC.
|SmileTrain. Collect your garbage accepted by TerraCycle and give it to us.|
|Project Green 30 Challenge for yourself!|
|Projects In the Community|
|Julia Dunn's blog to see what the experience has been like working with these students to teach them about gardening, sustainability, and the inner workings of the human brain!|
Bike Friendly University
- Mentor students through urban gardening
- Take the Project Green Challenge
- Care for the Ville-age Garden
- Collect your trash for TerraCycle
- Serve on the TerraCycle Team
Contact the Director for more information.