Finals Rescheduled Again
Due to inclement weather forecast for this Saturday, 12/14, the make-up exams from Tuesday 12/10 will be rescheduled (yet again) as follows:
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 1 p.m. is now rescheduled to Friday, 12/13/2013 from 2:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 4 p.m. is now rescheduled to Saturday, 12/14/2013 from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Click here for additional details.
Millersville University of Pennsylvania has been making important contributions to the region since 1855, when the citizens of Lancaster County and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania forged a partnership to create a teachers institute.
Millersville University makes expenditures of approximately $250 million annually in the local economy, affecting the volume of business in Lancaster County and the local area in several ways:
- The University employs more than 1,000 people who also live and support the communities of central Pennsylvania.
- In the past three years, more than 1,300 student interns earned $2.8 million through the Community and Academic Partnerships Program.
- An estimated 3,000 students hold off-campus jobs in Lancaster County, filling a much-needed workforce gap.
In addition to the revenue generated by University, employee, and student spending in this region, Millersville University attracts thousands of friends, parents, and visitors to the campus each year. More than 14,000 people come to campus to attend conferences, symposiums, meetings, cultural events, and university programs. In addition, more than 20,000 alumni reside in the region and an additional 14,000 live in other regions of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
For additional information about economic development:
Contact: Dr. Victor DeSantis, Dean of the College & Graduate Professional Studies