Enrich Your Community by Being a Millersville Arts Patron
You can help ensure that both the Ware Center and the Winter Visual and Performing Arts Center continue to offer a broad range of entertaining programs for the community and Millersville University. In becoming a patron, your support, together with ticket sales, makes it possible for the Ware and Winter Centers to bring international prize-winning artists, entertaining theatre and dance companies and popular ensembles to Lancaster County.
Please elect to become one of those special community-minded people who makes it possible for the Ware and Winter Centers to continue to be premiere regional performing arts centers. Your support will help enhance the quality, quantity and diversity of cultural experiences for the entire Central Pennsylvania area.
How can I help support the Ware and Winter Centers?
- By attending concerts and encouraging friends and family to do likewise.
Click here to purchase tickets.
- By becoming an MU Arts Patron and contributing to the Ware and Winter Centers.
Click here for online giving options.
- By having a seat in one of our concert halls with your name on it by becoming part of our Take a Seat program.
- Make plans in your estate to provide for the future of the arts at the Ware and Winter Centers.
- By supporting the educational outreach programs for students at Millersville University and area school systems.