Commencement Starts 11:30 Saturday
Due to rain in the forecast Saturday morning, the start time of the undergraduate ceremony has been delayed until 11:30 a.m. There will still be one ceremony outside in Biemesderfer Stadium. Gates open at 10 a.m.
Cohort for M.Ed. in Language & Literacy in York County
- Complete the cohort agreement and email, fax or mail it back.
- Complete an application, https://www.applyweb.com/apply/pamillg/apply.html, for the Master of Education in Language & Literacy Program (submit recommenders names and goal statement)
- If you were accepted into the ESL Certification program over 3 years ago send all transcripts to Millersville University's College of Graduate Studies and Adult Learning
- If you were accepted into the graduate ESL Certification program over 3 years ago send new letters of recommendation to Millersville University's College of Graduate Studies and Adult Learning
- If your undergraduate overall grade point average was below a 3.0 schedule to take the Miller Analogies Test http://www.millersville.edu/testcenter/index.php
- Submit a letter from your school district stating you are currently a teacher in the district, and submit ACT 24 to Millersville University's College of Graduate Studies and Adult Learning