Post Master's Certification Program
You should use this application process if you:
- have an earned master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- are seeking post-master’s certification, only:
- Administrative (Principal)
- Educational Specialist – School Counseling, School Psychology
- Supervisory I
- Nursing – FNP, Nursing Education
- Complete the online application. The online application includes a document upload feature for the submission of your required goal statement, an optional electronic letter of recommendation request system, and secure application fee ($40) payment processing.
- Upload the academic and professional goals statement required for admission. Your statement should include experiences which have influenced your decision to graduate studies and a self-assessment of your potential for advanced study and service in your chosen field (approximately 300-500 words). Please refer to document listed below for essay instructions:
Academic and Professional Goals Statement (PDF)
- Submit one (1) official transcript of baccalaureate and graduate work completed at ALL colleges or universities you have attended, including undergraduate and graduate transfer institutions. Transcripts must bear the official institutional seal and be contained in a sealed institutional envelope. Millersville University graduates need not request a transcript.
College of Graduate and Professional Studies
Attn: Graduate Admissions
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551-0302
- Use the electronic recommendation request system included with the online application to request the completion and submission of three (3) recommendation forms on your behalf, or forward paper copies of the appropriate Recommendation Forms to your recommenders. Applicants who opt to use the electronic recommendation request system should note that recommendation requests are transmitted to recommenders after the online application form has been submitted and the application fee has been paid. Recommendations from professional supervisors or faculty members familiar with your work and academic background are highly preferred. Please do not submit recommendations from family members or friends.
Recommendation for Admission (PDF)
- Additional application materials (copies of teaching certificate, portfolios) are required by some programs. See Timelines and Requirements Chart