Pre-departure paperwork is to be completed ONLY by students who have already been accepted by the Office of Global Education to study abroad.
How to begin: Below you will find the link to the pre-departure paperwork for your specific study abroad program. Be sure to read and complete your program's individual checklist thoroughly. All required documents are listed on each checklist.
Due date: Unless otherwise noted, all documents for Part A must be submitted to the Office of Global Education by Friday, March 28, 2014. All documents for Parts B & C are due as stated on the checklists.
- Jiangxi University of Finance & Economics - Fall
- Université de Caen Basse-Normandie - Academic Year
- American Business School Paris - Summer
- International Undergraduate Study Program at Philipps-Universität Marburg (IUSP) - Fall/Academic Year
- Philipps-Universität Marburg - Fall/Academic Year
- Volunteer Adventure Corps (VAC)
- Student Teaching Abroad
- Universidad de Burgos - Academic Year