McComsey Hall is the heart of the School of Humanities and Social Sciences. McComsey Hall is home to the departments of Accounting & Finance, Economics, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, Management & Marketing, Philosophy and Social Work.
McComsey Hall houses the Office of the Dean of Humanities and Social Sciences, 17 classrooms, 2 computer labs (1 PC lab and 1 dual-booting Mac lab), Myers Auditorium, the Ford Atrium, departmental offices, meeting spaces, and faculty offices.
McComsey Hall was named for Sanders P. McComsey (1927-1955), a Millersville graduate, professor of English and Dean of Instruction, and co-author of the Alma Mater of the college. It underwent major renovations and expansion in 2002.