MU Course Abroad Pre-Departure Paperwork
First Steps: If you are interested in participating in an MU Course Abroad, you must contact the professor leading the course, who will then give you further instructions regarding the necessary paperwork.
Directions for completing paperwork:
- Refer to the Pre-Departure Paperwork Checklist listed below to determine the items that need to be submitted for your course.
- Complete the paperwork as indicated on your checklist.
- Submit your paperwork no later than the deadline to the Office of Global Education and Partnerships located in Cumberland House (at the corner of Frederick St. and George St.)
Deadline: Refer to your course's Pre-Departure Paperwork Checklist for the deadline to submit your paperwork.
- If you have any questions specific to the course abroad, contact the professor who is leading the course.
- If you have any questions specific to the Pre-Departure Paperwork, contact the Office of Global Education (GlobalEducation@millersville.edu).
Select the appropriate Pre-Departure Paperwork Checklist that applies to your individual course abroad. Each of the documents referred to on your checklist can be accessed by clicking on the form title within the checklist.
Service Learning Trip to Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico
- Pre-departure Paperwork Checklist