Transatlantic Outreach Program - TOP (Graduate Credit)
Applications should only be submitted once coursework has been completed at the Goethe-Institut in Germany. Please allow 6-8 weeks for application processing.
Step 1. Complete the Goethe-Millersville Course Credit Application. (Please note that transcripts will only be sent to those individuals/addresses designated on the application.)
Step 2. After completing the application, you will be taken to the payment processing section. Payment will be received through Millersville University's ticket purchasing site. Therefore, it will appear as though you are purchasing a ticket for an event.
Follow these instructions to guide you through the payment process:
1. You must first select the quantity of credits you are requesting to be awarded by selecting "buy tickets" next to the appropriate number.
2. You will then be taken to a screen where you will select the number of "seats," or quantity of credits. Because you have already selected the quantity of credit, the number next to "select seats" should read "1". Click "Add Seats To Cart" to move to the next page.
3. The next page is a summary of your "order". Verify that the quantity of credits and the cost (which will include the fees) are accurate.
4. Select "check out".
5. You will then need to create a new account, including login information, which will require you to provide your email address and a password. Once you have done this, select "create new account".
6. Fill in the required fields under "new account" and select "continue".
7. You will then be taken to the payment page which will require you to securely enter your credit card information.
8. The Office of Global Education will be notified of your application and payment submission. Once this confirmation is received, we will initiate the credit acknowledgement process (see Step 3 of application process).
Step 3. The completed application will be forwarded by Millersville to the Transatlantic Outreach Program Coordinator, Mr. Wood Powell, for a transcript to be issued.
Step 4. The Goethe-Institut/Transatlantic Outreach Program will submit the completed application directly to Millersville University for processing following the receipt of your scores.
Payment must be submitted with completed application.
Payment must be made by credit card as part of the application process.
- 3 credits = $430.00 US
- Internet Fee = $2.00 U.S./ per 3 credit class
- Processing Fee = $6.00 U.S./ per application
- The completed Goethe-Millersville Course Credit Application form must be submitted to Millersville University no later than 6 months following the completion of the Goethe-Institut program.
- Participating students seeking to challenge any aspect of their final grades must address this matter directly with the Goethe-Institut.
- A non-Millersville University student's home institution/school district will not automatically be notified of credit and grades earned through Millersville. Students who wish to have copies of their official transcripts sent to their home institutions/school district must designate so on the Goethe-Millersville Course Credit Application form.
- Once Millersville University has transcripted the academic credit, the transcript record cannot be rescinded.
- The application fee is nonrefundable under any circumstances.
|Goethe-Institut Course||Millersville University Equivalent||Credit Award|
Transatlantic Outreach Program
The Goethe-Institut grading scale is converted into the Millersville University grading scale as follows:
2 South George Street
Millersville, PA 17551